We use security questions to provide you with a secondary method to identify yourself online and access our applications. So, in case you forget your password, you can use this method to identify yourself and recover your password.
Security questions can be memorable to you but hard for anyone else to guess.
Set up or change your security questions
Sign in to APSpace
2. Navigate to the More page
3. Click on the Settings menu item
4. Click on the Set Security Questions, which is Under the security and privacy section
5. Fill up the form by entering two security questions and an answer for each question
6. Update your Secondary Email Address
7. Submit the form
8. Click on Yes when you see the warning message