Create the Excel file for each grouping.
Refer to the image attachment below, there must be exactly the same 9 headers in the Excel file.
ID, Student Name, Student ID, Nationality, Programme, Class, Photo, Tagline, FamilyPhoto
Please do not change the heading name and arrangement to avoid error later during Mail Merge Excel to PowerPoint.
2. Then copy the finalized student list and paste it under the header and Save the file.
3. Download and open the PowerPoint file attached below. Make sure the file extension is .pptm
4. Add the Developer tab in PowerPoint
The Developer tab isn't displayed by default, but you can add it to the ribbon.
On the File tab, go to Options > Customize Ribbon.
Under Customize the Ribbon and under Main Tabs, select the Developer check box. Once done then click the OK button.
After that, the Developer tab stays visible, unless you clear the check box or must reinstall a Microsoft Office program.
5. Click the Developer tab, then click the Macros tab.
6. Click on the MailMergeWithExcel tab, then click the Edit button.
7. A popup window will appear as shown in the image below. You need to edit the Excel path as shown in the blue highlight in the image.
Make sure you select the right path where you saved the Excel file earlier.
Once done, save the file. (File > Save or Save icon )
8. Then, it will back to the PowerPoint screen as shown in the image below. Place your cursor below the first slide as shown in the image.
9. Again, click the Developer tab, then click the Macros tab.
10. Now, click the MailMergeWithExcel tab. Then click the Run button.
11. Then the PowerPoint will automatically generate the slide for every student list according to the Excel file until it finishes.