We use security questions to provide you with a secondary method to identify yourself online and access our applications. So, in case you forget your password, you can use this method to identify yourself and recover your password.
Set up or change your security questions
Sign in to APSpace
2. Navigate to the More page
3. Click on the Settings menu item
4. Click on the Set Security Questions, which is Under the security and privacy section
5. Fill up the form by entering two security questions and an answer for each question
6. Update your Secondary Email Address
7. Submit the form
8. Click on Yes when you see the warning message
Step 1- From the dashboard, click the Settings Icon / More
If clicked More- Scroll down to settings
Step 2- In settings, scroll down to Security & Privacy and click on Set Security Questions
Step 4- Enter security questions(2), answers and Secondary Email(to receive the link when resetting your APKey Password)
Step 5- Verify your entries and click update.
DO NOT FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR SECONDARY EMAIL ADDRESS, SINCE THE RESET PASSWORD LINK WILL BE SENT TO THIS SECONDARY EMAIL